Interactive eBooks with Digital Content Creation Tools
240 Interactive eBooks Grades K–6+
Robust Interactive eBooks give students a safe place to explore and create. With leveled informational text, audio narration, text highlighting, and rich media hotspots featuring videos, charts, and maps, each book is a new adventure. Optional content creation tools guide students in creating their own blog, writing an email, creating a wiki page, and more!
Click on a cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook or try out the Digital Content Creation Tools!
STUDENTS LEARN TO...
- Build strong content knowledge and expertise about a topic
- Analyze what they read and construct explanations
- Write to express an opinion, to narrate, inform, and explain
- Cite their sources and use copyright-friendly media
- Plan, revise, edit, and publish projects that can be shared
- Collaborate with peers and work independently
EASY-TO-USE EDUCATOR RESOURCES...
- Correlate activities to Common Core ELA, Science, Social Studies, and Technology Literacy Standards
- Pique student curiosity and support purpose for reading
- Encourage students with prompts to write to key ideas, answer text, and develop questions
- Include lesson plans with learning targets and whole-class instruction
- Provide sample of student work for LMS/teacher portfolios
Students create age-appropriate, professional-looking projects:
- Diamante Poem
- Book Review
- Blog Post
- Wiki Page
- Digital Storyboard
- Social Network Profile
- Web page
with Digital Content Tools
—Library Media Connection